The precision stamping of a CNC lathe is essentially different from ordinary stamping. Precision stamping refers to various materials stamped out by a precision punching machine. These precision stamping parts themselves have higher precision requirements than ordinary stamping, such as terminal strips, USB interfaces, Motor stator and rotor, air conditioner fins, EI slices, etc., are in large demand and require high precision products. The precision requirements of ordinary stamping are not too high, and the editor of CNC lathes will consider ordinary stamping from the perspective of cost saving.
Although the precision of ordinary stamping is low, it also has its specific market needs. The thickness of the substrate is relatively thick and does not require cutting, cutting, stretching and other processes. The stamping materials are plates, pipes, etc., and the product order quantity is not required. Ordinary stamping can meet the requirements
In the process of processing and producing precision stamping parts, when stamping coils or forming, it is necessary to consider the appropriate technical matching of precision punches, molds, materials, lubricants, etc. Precision stamping needs to be produced by a precision punch. The structure, pressure effect and safety device of the punch have the following requirements:
- 1. It is easy to achieve better working conditions.
- 2. High rigidity in the vertical and horizontal directions.
- 3. The mold installation workbench, when the mold gasket is installed, the deformation is very small.
- 4. Measures must be taken to prevent mold damage. For precision punches, in addition to the punching force of the machining center, as a beneficial method to improve the deformation ability of the cnc machining material, there are two auxiliary methods to generate hydrostatic pressure.
Pressure generating device.
- ① The Y-shaped annular protrusion designed on the pressing plate along the contour of the part, because about 50% of the punching pressure is used to press on the material to be processed, it is called the ring gear pressing plate.
- ②Apply about 25% of the main blanking pressure to the end surface of the product stripper, which is called back pressure. These three pressures do not interfere with each other, and the size of each pressure is synchronized with the forming, and must be suitable for processing requirements such as forming and blanking, and can be adjusted arbitrarily.
- ③The processing speed must also be adjusted according to the requirements of the processing object for forming or punching. The structure of the mold is not only required to be simple and light, but also suitable for use. When processing thick plates, for molds that are prone to deformation, there is no significant deformation due to the use of central support. Even when the workpiece is squeezed into the die during the blanking process, if the ejector retreats, the inside of the die is also supported by the center support. If a hydraulic piston is connected to the side of the ring gear pressing plate and the piston moves backward, the inner side of the die ring pressing plate is still supported by the central support, so the rigidity will not be destroyed at any time.