The section steel cutting machine is a very powerful large-scale processing equipment, which can complete the cutting of the length of the section steel workpiece, the bevel of the web and wing plate, the wedge lock and the bolt hole at one time. It can replace the traditional sawing machine for cutting and locking. Processing, welding and groove processing, drilling and other processes not only save the company the purchase and maintenance costs of a variety of cold processing machine tools, but also save the floor space of the production workshop, improve efficiency and reduce labor.
The section steel cutting machine is a large-scale processing equipment, its users must abide by the following safety rules
- 1. The operator must be familiar with the performance of the equipment, abide by the safety operating procedures, and prevent accidents. The performance of the equipment must be carefully checked before use to ensure the integrity of all components.
- 2. When the cutting machine is working, be sure to concentrate, not only to keep a clear mind, but also to operate the power tool rationally.
- 3. The power line must be safe and reliable, and it is strictly forbidden to pull it without authorization. The performance of the equipment must be carefully checked before use to ensure that all parts are in good condition. The power switch, the tightness of the saw blade, the saw blade guard or the safety baffle shall be inspected in detail. The operating table must be stable and there should be sufficient lighting brightness during night operation.
- 4. Wear suitable work clothes, do not wear loose work clothes, and do not wear jewelry or long hair. It is strictly forbidden to wear gloves and unbuttoned cuffs.
- 5. Before use, turn on the main switch first, try a few turns without load, and allow it to start after confirming that it is safe and correct.
6. Before operation, you must check whether the power supply is consistent with the conventional rated 220VA voltage on the power tool, so as not to connect it to the 380VA power supply by mistake. Do not use saw blades with a rated power lower than 4800 rpm
- 7. The processed workpiece must be clamped firmly, and it is strictly forbidden to start cutting when the workpiece is not clamped tightly.
- 8. Do not try to cut small unclamped workpieces or profiles with serious edges. For example, when the outer diameter is less than 15 cm.
- 9. In order to improve work efficiency. Before sawing a single or multiple pieces together, it is necessary to do a good job of auxiliary clamping and positioning.
- 10. Do not perform strong laser cutting and sawing operations, and wait for the motor speed to reach full speed before cutting.
- 11. It is strictly forbidden to grind the burrs of the workpiece on the surface of the grinding wheel to prevent the grinding wheel from chipping.
- 12. When cutting, the operator must deviate from the front of the grinding wheel and wear protective glasses.
- 13. It is strictly forbidden to use incomplete grinding wheels. When cutting, prevent sparks from splashing and keep away from flammable and explosive materials.
- 14. When clamping the workpiece, the clamping should be stable and firm, and the protective cover must be installed correctly. After clamping, the machine should be turned on for dry running inspection, and there should be no jitter or abnormal noise.
- 15. When replacing a new cutting blade or grinding wheel in the middle, do not use too much force on the lock nut to prevent the saw blade or grinding wheel from cracking and accidents.
- 16. No one is allowed to stand behind the saw. When the power is cut off, rests or leaves the work place, the power should be cut off immediately.
- 17. Do not loosen any hand or raise the arm from the saw or workpiece when the saw blade is not stopped.
- 18. Do not operate when the guard is not in place, and do not put your hands within 15 cm from the saw blade. Do not lean over or bypass the sawing machine. It is advisable to be inclined at 45 degrees when operating.
- 19. When using a cutting machine, such as working in a damp place, you must stand on an insulating pad or a dry wooden board. Safety precautions must be taken when climbing or using in hazardous areas such as explosion-proof.
- 20. If the equipment shakes or other failures occur, it should be shut down immediately for repair. It is strictly forbidden to wear gloves during operation. If dust is caused during operation, wear a mask or face shield.
The power supply should be turned off after the section steel cutting machine is processed, and the 5S requirements of the equipment and surrounding sites should be prepared. Put the electric drill and insulating supplies together in the place.