Non-standard parts refer to the special non-standard parts that the country does not have mass production, but various departments of the national economy do need special non-standard parts.
In terms of design and manufacturing, non-standard parts are not manufactured in accordance with the unified industry standards and specifications promulgated by the country, but are designed and manufactured according to their own needs. In the increasingly fierce market competition environment, industrial enterprises have carried out institutional and technological innovations, replacing traditional parts with microcomputer-controlled automation parts, and replacing pure manual operations with mechanical parts operations. The demand for non-standard automation parts has also increased. How to do a good job in the design of non-standard aluminum parts has become a common concern of related units and personnel. Then let Brother Ji come and discuss it with everyone.
1. The design process of non-standard automation parts
(1) Determine the development project and understand customer needs, including product quality requirements, parts production efficiency requirements, and parts work environment.
(2) Analyze the product, understand the product production process, understand the size requirements and incoming materials in all aspects of the product, and communicate with customers the precautions during the production process and the technical parameters of the parts where they are used.
(3) Draft a plan. The part plan is discussed and analyzed by the engineering personnel. The plan includes: part schematic diagram, introduction to each part of the mechanism, action description, and part technical parameters.
(4) Plan review. An audit team is formed by engineering personnel to review the plan. The audit content includes: part feasibility assessment, part cost assessment, part production efficiency assessment, and structural feasibility assessment of each part.
(5) Plan rectification. Rectify the problems discussed in the program review.
(6) The customer determines the design plan. The design scheme is handed over to the customer, and the customer finalizes the scheme according to the needs.
(7) Design and development. The engineering department arranges engineers to design the mechanism, make high speed machining assembly drawings, parts drawings, select executive components, electronic control accessories, and list the processing parts list, standard parts requisitions, and operation instructions.
Second, how to do a good job in the design of non-standard automation parts
Although the quantity of non-standard automation parts is not as large as the standard parts, the varieties are numerous and varied, serving all kinds of departments. With the rapid development of today’s social sciences, the new technological revolution puts forward higher requirements for mechanical design. Due to the variety of non-standard automation parts, the design work is more difficult. This requires non-standard design engineers to have good professional quality, broad knowledge, good flexibility and originality, be good at inferring from one another, have more ideas, have original insights, and be able to transplant other institutions. And integrated into their own design intent.
(1) The production of CNC non-standard parts is small batch production in a single piece, and the relevant designers have experience and technical requirements. In terms of design, CNC non-standard parts mainly adopt the Chinese standard system and standard system of CNC non-standard parts, and follow the principle of “the primary film stress or maximum direct stress shall not exceed the allowable stress”. In terms of safety factor, the design of CNC non-standard parts is mainly Consider the stress concentration and its type, the complexity of the stress evaluation method, the inhomogeneity of the medical machining, the geometric factors, the defects existing in the welded joint and other factors.
(2) In the design of CNC non-standard parts, first of all, in the selection of standard parts, finished parts should be used as much as possible to effectively reduce the cost of non-standard products in terms of raw material consumption, management expenses, and yield. The use of finished parts can also make the parts have better reliability after being put on the market, extend the design and manufacturing cycle of the parts, and improve the design efficiency. Secondly, for the design of CNC non-standard parts, on the basis of meeting the process design conditions, the technical solutions of the parts must be carefully studied to determine advanced, reasonable and stable CNC non-standard parts.
Finally, in the design of CNC non-standard parts, we should also uphold the humanized design concept, repeatedly measure whether the use of the parts conforms to the workers’ habits, and pay more attention to details.
(3) When designing CNC non-standard parts, in addition to considering whether the design meets customer and production requirements, it is also necessary to consider whether the structure of CNC non-standard parts is reasonable, whether it is safe and stable, easy to process, manufacture, and install and maintain. To this end, designers must strictly implement the relevant standards and specifications, fully understand the process requirements, physical parameters and functions of the non-standard equipment, and compare and select multiple solutions to determine the best solution. On the other hand, designers should pay attention to the rationality of the design of CNC non-standard parts. When designing, they should check whether the parts meet the requirements of rigidity and strength. They should also choose the materials, cnc milling china and processing of the parts reasonably. method.
(4) Achieving standardization in design work is the institutional prerequisite for promoting the smooth development of design work and facilitating the introduction and absorption of foreign advanced technology. The quality of the design work is directly related to the level and quality of CNC non-standard parts. Standardized design work must draw up strict design procedures, and methodically demonstrate technical schemes, design and construction drawings, and review process performance and degree of standardization. In the standardization of drawings and design documents, it is necessary to check whether they comply with relevant national regulations. Strictly review the terms, terms, symbols, format, format, name, code, etc., and implement the relevant standards and norms of the design work.
To do a good job in the design of CNC non-standard parts, we must not only consider process and technical issues, but also give priority to their effects and benefits, and use them as the main criteria for judging the success of CNC non-standard parts. CNC non-standard parts are designed to be convenient for maintenance and processing. Processing issues should be considered when designing. For example, try not to drill on the arc surface. If you must drill, you must go through the center or process the platform before drilling. hole. The product sub-components and parts designed for CNC non-standard parts are inquired in the market, and the accessories are as far as possible to use common parts to facilitate maintenance and exchange.